Sabah Singh is the working as Clinical Psychologist at Crayons. She has completed B.A. (Psychology Honours) from MCM DAV College for Women, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Later she persuaded her interest in Psychology and received Post Graduation degree M.Sc. Counselling Psychology from Christ (Deemed to be University), Bengaluru. She has worked in the Clinical Psychology department, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
She has completed her Diploma in Guidance and Counselling from Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi and is currently pursuing her Ph.D. from Panjab University, Chandigarh.
She is a member of Indian Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
She is an avid researcher with interest in scale construction, translation and parenting.
She has extensive practical experience of working in schools, hospitals and clinical set ups that comprised of clinical and counselling portfolio.
Education & Experience
- 1995 – 2003:
- At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti.
- 2003 – 2005:
- Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus.
- 2005 – 2010:
- Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus sem.
Honors & Awards
- At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimo ducimus qui.
- Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio.
- Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate.
- Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil.