Dr Aakanksha Singh
Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Dr Aakanksha Singh has been practicing Child Psychiatry for over 6 years and Adult Psychiatry for 9 years. After finishing her MBBS, she went to PGIMER, Chandigarh for MD in Psychiatry. Besides gaining the clinical acumen and skills in treating adult patients with psychotic illnesses, depression, bipolar disorders, OCD, anxiety issues and addiction, she also gained the experience in psychotherapy, behaviour therapies and marital (couple) counselling. She received the medal for being the best outgoing student in her three years of training at PGIMER, Chandigarh.
During these three years in Psychiatry she found that children and adolescents were not little adults and needed specialized management. The challenge of this super-specialty motivated her to do DM in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry from PGIMER, Chandigarh.
Education & Experience
- 1995 – 2003:
- At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti.
- 2003 – 2005:
- Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus.
- 2005 – 2010:
- Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus sem.
Honors & Awards
- At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimo ducimus qui.
- Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio.
- Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate.
- Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil.